Thursday, April 24, 2014

April Sketchy Thursday with Scraptastic

Today is Sketchy Thursday on the Scraptastic Blog and you know what that means - a chance at the $20 gift certificate if you play along! So hop over to the blog and check out the gorgeous pages by our Design Team for some inspiration, and then give this sketch a go! It looks good upside or flipped too. 


For my layout I used the Let Me Go kit, Add on Kit, the little car from the Let Me Go stamp set, and the hearts from the Worth Wondering stamp set. I just love the goodies in these kits, the little globe is my favorite and the gold dots are super cute.


.


4 comments:

Tamera said...

What a fun adventure! Some of my favorite memories are with friends and family driving aimlessly around sightseeing.
I always over how you layer your embellishments so well. I really struggle with that!

Tracey said...

Awesome sketch and I absolutely love your page Susan!!

scrapbookertink said...

Susan gorgeous layout, looking forward to scrapping this weekend x

Laurie Zeller said...

This kit had some great travel embellies that you used perfectly here! I pretty much did a carbon copy of this layout using my own kit. Because why mess with perfection?!?