Friday, February 20, 2015

March Scraptastic Club Sneak Peeks!

It's almost March so it's time for the Scraptastic Club Kits Sneak Peeks! But first I have to remind you to check out the BLOG (HERE) because if you haven't been following the blog, you are missing a ton of inspiration. Every morning the Scraptastic Club Kits Design Team posts layout and card inspiration using their kits and this is one seriously talented team. If that's not enough, many afternoons at 2:00 the Scraptastic Store Design Team shares their creations. And while we are talking inspiration - Check out the new Gallery HERE

OK on to the March Peeks! So look at these three peeks and tell me which one is your fave. I am really looking forward to getting the Rivers and Roads kit because its very springy. I have no idea what I will be scrapping with it yet but I just love it.

March 2015 This Life Noted kit

march 2015 tln sneak


Rivers and Roads

rivers and roads sneak

Good Day Sunshine

good day sunshine sneak

No comments: