Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Confetti and Craft Market from Scraptastic Store

Today I have 2 layouts using the new Crate Paper Craft Market and Confetti collections from Scraptastic Club Store. These papers all work so well together along with the Craft Market Ephemera pack. The gold foiled and glittered accents in this die cut pack, really give it that extra something special to finish off your layouts. For my first layout, which is about antiquing, I wanted that market style so I cut blocks of patterned papers and the gorgeous printed burlap and attached them across the top of my layout with a bit of stitching.

***Also a quick shopping note - Scraptastic Club Store has a Frugal Fridays section of the store HERE that is packed with amazing sale products. Seriously check them out here because I just placed a big order and couldn't believe what a deal it was. I only just realized that there was a sale section. LOL 

Score! 600
Supplies: Maggie Holmes - Confetti - Festival Paper, Maggie Holmes - Confetti - Music Background Embossing Folder, Crate Paper - Craft Market - Stitching Paper, Crate Paper - Craft Market - Hand Painter Paper, Crate Paper - Craft Market - Burlap with White Polka Dots Paper, Crate Paper - Craft Market - Ephemera with Gold Accents, Pebbles - Cottage Living - Imprint White and Gold Thickers, Elle's Studio - Letters and Numbers Dark Grey, Freckled Fawn - Paper Clips - Classic Star Clips, Freckled Fawn Paper Clips - Light Blue Long Arrows, My Mind's Eye - On Trend - Party Enamel Shapes, My Mind's Eye - Fancy That - Kiss Enamel Shapes,

I used the  Maggie  Holmes music note embossing folder with clear vellum and layered it under my photos for a little extra dimension. This embossing folder has a nice texture and design that will work with just about any page.
Score!-1

The "sold" and "hold" tags just needed a bit of string from my stash and I crumpled them a bit and tore the bottom of one.

Score!-2

My second layout is a photo of my mom and her huge oak. I over-sized the photo because the tree is the main part and mom is so much smaller. The scale makes it look more grand and it is set off nicely against the woodgrain background paper. Since I took the photo on Easter, I just had to use the adorable squirrel and bunny die cuts.

Easter Mom 600Supplies: Maggie Holmes - Confetti - Lovely Paper, Maggie Holmes - Confetti - Jubilee Paper, Crate Paper - Craft Market - Stitching Paper, Crate Paper - Craft Market - Fresh Paint PaperCrate Paper - Craft Market - Ephemera with Gold Accents, Pebbles - Cottage Living - Imprint White and Gold Thickers, My Mind's Eye - On Trend - Party Enamel Shapes, My Mind's Eye - Fancy That - Kiss Enamel Shapes,
For my title I combined some of the gold foil lined Thickers alphas with a script title that I cut from a scrap of vellum left over from embossing on the first layout. The flower motif is a piece that I hand cut from the center of the floral paper that I layered under the photo.
Easter-mom-1

I used some embroidery floss from my stash as a bow on the tag and then hand stitched to hold the vellum title in place.
Easter-mom-2

No comments: