Saturday, May 16, 2015

MOH Bouquet *Scraptastic May kit

I knew when I got this May Scraptastic Club Purple Rain kit, Add on kit and stamp set, that I would have to scrap a couple of photos from my sister's wedding. Her maid of honor wore plum and had purples in her bouquet. I wanted an overall wedding white page with pops of color so I used my Silhouette to duplicate the Purple Rain digi cut file so that it would be a smaller design but would go across the page. I love the look with just a couple of pieces of the patterned papers behind the opening.


I cut the title from the pearly bling cardstock and the little labels are also Purple Rain Print and Cut files. 




2 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

This is great! I like the pops of color behind the large white die-cut.

Gramma Dee said...

I love how you used that white on white die cut piece! I am sending this to my friend whose wedding colors were purple as well.