Sunday, January 24, 2016

Noel - Cranberry Christmas DCWV

My Noel is almost 15 years old and has renal failure now for the past couple of years but she is one sweet, fierce, cuddly cat. I wanted to do a page using a couple of photos from last month with a QR code that would allow us to scan it with our phones and be linked to a little video of her playing. Its not a great video, just from my phone, but its typical Noel. I LOVE the DCWV Cranberry Christmas Stack! It's gorgeous and it has a Noel card that just worked perfectly with my photos.


As always it is tough to really get a photo of these beautiful gold foil accents but I think you kind of get the idea. Here is a close up to really show you some of these papers. I also added a piece of my favorite DCWV gold foil vellum.


The 4x6 Noel card in the stack is perfect to cut out a bit and make a frame for a 3 x 4" photo. I printed the QR code small as to not really mess up the look of the page. If you would like to put a qr code on your layout to one of your youtube videos, just google search for a QR code generator and you will simply copy and paste your link and it will give you a code that you can then save to print out as you like. I think they print best on photo paper.
I also used some cranberry colored and tiny clear DCWV gems ,  along with some sequins


3 comments:

Tracey said...

Loving the colour palette on this one Susan! A gorgeous page!

Dria said...

Being a cat person myself I LOVE how you linked a video of Noel to your layout. Now you made me want this paper stack that I saw int he store and left there..buggers!

Susanne said...

Aww, sweet page. Loving the white on white.